2012年9月18日星期二

Hermes Birkin Bag 35 Royal Blue Silver


Our Hermes category has been quiet for quite some time simply because many of the designs I've seen don't wow me. Sure. Hermes is known for its nova check pattern, but after you grow tired of Hermes birkin bag, there isn't much to lure you in. And then there's another problem: some designs that we see from Hermes are just weird. All of this makes me sad because Hermes is a brand I adore, especially their Presume line of apparel. With that in mind, zzff0918it brings me great joy to show you the Hermes East-West Buffalo Tote, which not only offers an elegant style but is also priced very reasonably. The little sliver of my hear that wants so badly for Hermes to succeed at handbags is jumping for joy right now. Hermes Birkin Bag 35 Royal Blue Silver and I have an odd relationship. I find myself lusting after the brand's ready-to-wear and outerwear every season without fail, and often its boots as well, but my feelings about the British brand's bags are often a fraught. I can honestly say, though, that there's not a single bag from Hermes 2012 that I wouldn't carry.

没有评论:

发表评论